Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 2.5 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg egg
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot (or any buffalo sauce)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, egg, spices and Franks Red Hot with a whisk until combined.
- Add cooked spaghetti squash and cooked shredded chicken and stir until combined.
- Stir in blue cheese crumbles (optional).
- Pour mixture into a medium pyrex baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!